Wednesday 28 March 2012

The comedic movie about a serial murder and his sidekick

So that's essentially what this movie is about.

The trailer of God Bless America was released almost 2 months ago and I quite liked the trailer. 

First impressions of it made me go "This has a nice idea but it'll get pretty boring. Its all about this guy and his sidekick killing general assholes and shitbags. Surely there's a limit of retards in America, right?"

But then it made me think "If they're serial murderers on the loose, they'll probably get caught. So the final fight would be an epic gunfight and all. Also, 3/4 of America are full of shit anyway. And the idea of them not getting caught after murder sprees everywhere sort of makes sense because American police forces are generic A.holes anyway."

In other words, this movie won't be a flop, but it will definitely be criticised heavily. By critics and the 3/4 of America who are jerks.

Well, the movie hasn't been released yet but I'm heading over to my local cinemas to take a look if they're showing it soon. I pray to god that it does come to Singapore though. It'd be too awesome not to watch this movie.

A short quick post before I leave for a job interview. Although school is up in a few more weeks, I'll just work for a bit of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment