Monday 27 February 2012

Cosfest X.2

Hello all.


While I may not seem like it, I sure as hell sound like a dork/otaku. Which is why I make it a point to participate in Cosfest every year. 


This year there'll be 2 Cosfest events. Last weekend was the first one this year, next one will be on July.


Unlike professional photographers, I prefer to use my phone (1 less device to carry and risk losing). Unfortunately, this had to happen:


picture from http://noodletron.com/2011/279/


Pretty sure it was because I forgot to dump my pictures of previous gatherings. Like from a year ago.


Anyway, I managed to get 15 minutes of video footage before it gave me that error, though I dumped it into a friend's computer, forgetting to transfer it to my own devices. And I haven't edited a video before. I'll post this 


I only have stuff from Saturday, if you'd like to see more pictures, there's a facebook group that has pictures from both days. 


Always good to have a quick update to show that this blog isn't dead, don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment