Sunday 5 February 2012

Movie of the year....... STEVEN LIM vs AARON TAN

Have you guys wondered how it'd be like if Steven Lim and Aaron Tan were to face off? Epic movie style........?

This summer......

To a theater near you.............

The most epic of epic..... things.......

Random passer-by: "Oh my gawd........"

Random screaming guy: "AHHH, RUN!!! ITS......"

- DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-

Steven Lim

"Hellow evybody, its me! Singaporean superstar Steven Lim!!!"

Random officer: "Oh my...... Oh my GAWWWD AHHHH"

Passer-by: "Shoot it in the face!!!"

"CANNOT, HIS FACE SKIN MACAM BULLETPROOF"

"SHIT, WHAT DO WE DO?"

"DIE LIAO AR, MATI ALR"

-Off-screen scream-

Meanwhile, in the opposite side of Singapore........

"Kaaaaaneeeenaaaaabuuuuuu, Steven Lim not happy issit? Make video reply to me...... I CALL MY GANG COME FIND YOU I TELL YOU. LIMPEI MAKE VIDEO WONG YOU LATER"

Aaron Tan

Friend: "Hey man, its time....."

In his most toughest battle ever yet.........

Aaron: "Time for what?"

ever since Ryan Gobangwallzxc................

"Time to......... MAKE VIDEO"

-Dun dun-

WHO WILL WIN THIS BATTLE?

WHO WILL COME OUT VICTORIOUS?

WHO WILL SURVIVE..............

ITS

Steven Lim.............

versus

Aaron Tan...........


DUN DUN

Also......
BEWARE, ITS STEVEN LIM'S SPECIAL MOVE.... THE STRIPTEASE



If that sounded retarded and not funny, I was drunk when I did this. 

Just saying.

OR, YOU COULD WATCH THIS EPIC SHIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ RIGHT HERE

While I go play more League of Legends like I have no life.

EDIT: I should really start citing my sources of pictures I get from google. I'll do it next time. I don't want to cite from Steven Lim's site. /goosebumps

No comments:

Post a Comment