Wednesday 29 February 2012

Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re

What a weird title.

Anyway, today's just a recapping of my previous blogs after spending a few minutes re-reading them. 

Cosfest X.2
Note to self: Finish video before mid March
Facebook Parenting
 After thinking about it for a bit, I guess the father did slightly go out of hand. After watching this, I think I have to agree with the psychologist. However, she slightly mistook the video as a punishment for "hanging dirty laundry". I think the father knew what he was getting involved with when he posted that video and the punishment was for her comments on her parents and not appreciating what she has. But yes, there were other things he could have done to handle this.
 Valentine's day
My stunt next Valentine's will be to get a group of people in cupid costumes and randomly hitch people, maybe something like "Haaaaave you met ______". No idea how I'm going to do that but I will make it happen. 
Steven Lim vs Aaron Tan
 Pretty sure after Aaron Tan cried the whole thing just died off. Meh, wasn't expecting much anyway. Also, I apologise if I blinded you with the yellow-underwear-clad Steven Lim picture 
 Naomi Neo
I swear, for my first post, I sound like a drunkard/sex addict writing. Good lord, what possessed me to write that post? Especially at the end. Also, I think I lost what I wanted to write about halfway through typing that post. Though the informative part seems accurate enough. Also, its the only post with enough view counts to make me proud.


Well, seems I haven't gotten enough post counts to do this without sounding desperate for a topic. Meh.


Thanks to people who read my blog for giving it a read though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment